The ARCS Board of Directors has formed several committees, sub-committees, and task forces consisting of board and non-board members to accomplish the work of the organization. All these individuals serve voluntarily, and we extend our deepest gratitude to each one.
Click below to view a current list of Committees for 2019-2020
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR ARCS COMMITTEES AND TASK FORCES
May 17, 2020
As ARCS continues to expand, so do the demands of our committees and task forces. We are taking on more exciting projects and continuing to provide new opportunities that benefit our members. Now, especially as we begin preparing for the 2021 Conference in Montreal, we need more volunteers to help our organization thrive and grow.
Please nominate an ARCS member who you believe would be an energetic, knowledgeable, and engaged part of our active professional association. Self-nominations are also accepted. The following volunteer positions are available:
- Archives Task Force Co-Chairs
- Conference Committee Logistics Task Force Chair
- Conference Committee Logistics Task Force Members
- Conference Committee Content Task Force Members
- Education Committee Chair
- Education Committee Members
- Emergency Task Force Members
- Meet-Ups Task Force Chair
- Travel Stipends Committee Chair
- Travel Stipends Committee Member
Please send contact information, a resume, and a statement of interest from the nominee to the Nominations Committee via the Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org using the position of interest as the subject line. Deadline for recommendations is May 31, 2020.