Professional Development Fund
For ARCS Members:
ARCS established a Professional Development Fund in 2016. ARCS members can apply for funds to attend the ARCS biennial conference or other professional development opportunities related to collections management/registration. Award money is intended to cover or defray the costs of travel and registration fees for US and International awardees. Student members of ARCS are also encouraged to apply. Look for announcements regarding upcoming application deadlines and fund availability.
For ARCS Donors:
Sponsors and individuals are welcome to contribute to this fund at any level, but sponsors who give at least $5,000 will receive:
- An acknowledgement will appear on the Professional Development Fund webpage for one year after the donation is made.
- Listing in the next ARCS conference program, by year donation was made.
- Option to provide brochures/giveaways on the general literature table at the next biennial conference.
- Listed on all award announcements for upcoming Professional Development scholarships and award letters.
- Listed on the Member Benefits page where awards applications will be found.
Unused funds will continually roll over from year to year and be available for member application. If you are interested in contributing to the Professional Development Fund, please contact us at DevelopmentARCS@gmail.com.