ARCS Virtual #Meetup: Emergency Meet-up!
7/29/2021 7:00 PM–8:00 PM
Save to your calendar
ARCS Meet-Ups Task Force and Emergency Sub-Committee are pleased to announce an upcoming Emergency Meet-Up! Need help with emergency planning? Have some valuable insights in collections emergencies that you would like to share? Whether you are new or an expert in collection emergencies, let’s meet and chat! The Emergency Sub-Committee is eager to meet you and discuss all things emergency.
Hosted by ARCS Meet-Ups Emergency Sub-Committee Members:
- Anne Brancati, The Penn Museum
- Samantha Forsko, Art Institute of Chicago
- Katherine Garrett-Cox, Naval History and Heritage Command
- Laura Hicken, National Building Museum
- Becca Kennedy, Curae Collections Care, LLC
- Dana Murray, RCMP Historical Collections Unit
- Mark Ryan, Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum
July 29th, 2021 at 7:00 pm EST
We are accepting questions and topic submissions! Please be sure to RSVP and submit your topics in advance.
Registration for this event has closed.