I am international fine art logistics professional with 10 years’ experience in managing fine art logistics business in Russian Federation.
2007-2012 – Sales Director, Gallery department, John Nurminen Prima (JNP)
2012-2017 (after Crown acquisition of JNP) – General Director | Executive Director, Crown Fine Art, Museums and Gallery divisions
My museums (Fine Art and Museology) and management education (MBA) background and an expert knowledge of the industry (especially logistics and fine art) helped me to set up a Gallery business and improve museum department of Crown Group (former John Nurminen Prima) on the Russian market within quite a challenging timeline.
During my professional career, besides general management tasks, I have gained a loyal customer base such as:
· state museums like The Pushkin Museum for Fine Arts, Museums of Kremlin, Tsarskoe Selo State Museum and Heritage Site, All-Russian Decorative Art Museum and many other State museums in Russian Federation
· private collectors
· international auction houses: Christie’s, Sotheby’s, Dorotheum, MacDougall’s, Bonhams, Bukowskis, Uppsala etc.
· galleries: Pace, Saatchi, Gagosian, Garage etc
· international exhibition promotional companies, like Monde Mostre etc.
Besides general management strategic tasks, I was active sales and marketing manager plus fully involved in all operational activities for international museums and gallery projects (exhibition tours) in Russia and worldwide.
During last couple of years, I’ve been acting as an independent consulter for:
- state museums in terms of trainings for international exhibition departments;
- universities, like Moscow State University, Higher School of Economics in terms of workshops
- non-commercial foundations and other companies and private collectors
Ready to provide consulting for museums, galleries and private collectors on the import | export of art works into and from Russian Federation.