ARCS is gathering resources that might be found useful for those who act as couriers for their institutions. If you come across a resource you would like to have included please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art Institute of Chicago-Loan Information-https://www.artic.edu/collection-information/loans
- Art Institute of Chicago-Virtual Courier Checklist-https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wKvqJwPP1d72su_BXY-nCN5uGFoM0HC1U5VAyEogrPI/edit
- Being a museum courier, COVID style, Fitwilliam Museum blog article-https://blogs.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/conservation/
- Exhibitions during Covid-19: museums turn to 'virtual couriers' to protect unchaperoned art-https://www.theartnewspaper.com/news/covid-19-virtual-couriers
- What The MFA's Delayed Basquiat Show Tells Us About The Future Of Art Exhibitions-https://www.wbur.org/artery/2020/10/13/museum-fine-arts-basquiat-art-exhibit-future
Tools & Technology
GPS tracking devices
Digital Conditions Reporting Tools
ArtEvolve webinar with Jonathan Schwartz, CEO of Atelier 4
Join Jonathan Schwartz, CEO of Aterlier 4 and chairman of ICEFAT and Articheck Founder and CEO Annika Anderson, Mackenzie Garrity, Head of Digital Marketing at Articheck, sit down for the weekly ArtEvolve webinar series presented by Articheck to discuss virtual courier work, and logistics management.
Fine Art Shipping Protocols and Trends For The Pandemic, Articheck Webinar
For the Love of Art YouTube Channel
A blog set up by people in the museum logistics sector to share news and information from different countries about how to work through the pandemic COVID-19
Art Services Worker Safety Coalition
Comprising of representatives from museums, collections, art handlers, shippers, professional associations and unions, the ASWSC’s mission is to create baseline universal safety guidelines for workers that are specific to the needs of the art world and its satellite industries.
For the Love of Art
'For the Love of Art' is a blog set up by people in the museum logistics sector to share news and information from different countries about how to work through the pandemic COVID-19. The platform is a non-profit and non-affiliated group of professionals that includes registrars, conservators, insurance brokers, and fine art shippers.
The Registrar Hour
This website is designed to host online resources for museum registration and collections management professionals, who are currently dealing with the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus) pandemic situation.
UK Registrars Group
A forum for communication and co-operation between registrars, collection managers, exhibition organizers and other museum professionals in fields related to the work undertaken by registrars