Call for ARCS Committee NominationsAugust 26, 2019 | ARCS News
ARCS needs you!
Please submit a nomination of an ARCS Member who you believe would be an energetic, knowledgeable, engaged part of this active professional association. ARCS is restructuring its committees and is looking for new members to join our committees, sub-committees, and task forces.
Committees, subcommittees, and task forces are being developed to take the lead on the following:
- Nominating and Leadership Development;
- Education and Programming;
- Membership Engagement and Growth;
- and specific strategic initiatives such as: building ARCS as an international leader; member advocacy, and professional development.
Send your nomination to email@example.com using the subject line ARCS COMMITTEE NOMINATION.
Self-nominations are accepted - and encouraged!
Please include the following information with your nomination:
- Why the candidate would be a good addition to an ARCS Committee and their areas of interest;
- If you think the candidate would be interested in being a committee chair;
- Contact information;
- Resume for the nominee.
Please also indicate whether the suggested nominee has agreed to be nominated for committee service.
Deadline for recommendations is September 18, 2019.
The mission of ARCS is to represent and promote registrars and collection specialists, to educate the profession in best practices of registration and collections care, and to facilitate communication and networking.
- Must be current members of ARCS in good standing;
- May be anyone who shares the ARCS mission;
- Serve one, two, or three-year terms;
- Participate in all meetings and meet committee deadlines;
- Expect to spend two or more hours per week on ARCS activities;
- Commit to attending monthly committee meetings-by phone.