Have a resource you would like to submit for our Resource Kit? Submit using the form below:
*Please note: All resources submitted will be reviewed by the Professional Development Task Force prior to posting.
- Active Members of ARCS should sign into their account before accessing our Resource Kit to ensure they have full access to all of our resources.
- To filter our resources by Subject select one of the primary subject areas above.
- If you would prefer to filter our resources by Type, or narrow down your selected Subject area by Type, select the type of resource you would like to view.
- Resources can also be filtered by Resource Tags which are located on the right hand side of the screen.
Please note: While selecting the desired facet(s), the list of options narrows down in real time based on the matches that contain all selected choices.
Filter by Subject Area
Filter by Resource Type
- Baseball's Opening Day - A View From The Vault
- March 27, 2012
- See the storage and object handling used at the National Baseball Hall of Fame for objects from Opening Day festivities in baseball history.
- Behind the scenes at the Natural History Museum
- July 20, 2007
- Two lucky students travel behind the scenes of the Natural History Museum in London and get to view storage of natural history collections.
- Behind the scenes at the Kelsey Archaeology Museum
- October 28, 2009
- Go behind the scenes at the Kelsey Museum with curator/associate director Lauren Talalay to view storage of their archaeology collection.
- Behind the Scenes: Field Museum with Bill Stanley-Catalogue Room
- May 17, 2012
- Take a behind the scenes tour of the Field Museum in Chicago with Chicago Parent's Carrie Kaufman and Bill Stanley of the Field Museum to view storage of the natural history collection.
- Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry/Behind the Scenes
- October 31, 2007
- The Tribune visits the storage room of the Museum of Science and Industry, containing 40,000 items.
- Derya Golpinar excavates in the Tenement Museum Basement
- October 30, 2009
- Collections Manager Derya is looking for objects and artifacts between a modern and old wall in the basement of 97 Orchard Street. She explains what she's found.
- Muse Awards 2012: Behind the Scenes at Palm Beach Zoo
- June 21, 2012
- Muse Awards 2012: Behind the Scenes at Palm Beach Zoo by Cultural Council of Palm Beach County - A behind the scenes view of living collections.
- Where are all of the dinosaur fossils kept?
- December 3, 2012
- Only a small percentage of dinosaur specimens in most major museum's are on public display. Take a look at the storage AMNH uses for their natural history collection
- Behind the Scenes at Shelburne Museum - Evaluating the Costume Collection
- November 9, 2009
- Textiles historian Lynne Bassett visits the Shelburne Museum and leads an evaluation of the museum's costume collection. Includes a view of the storage of the textile collection.
- Welcome to the Photo Collection
- September 4, 2007
- David Wooters opens the photo vaults for us at George Eastman House, International Center of Photography and Film. Be sure to check out the full George Eastman House YouTube Channel.
Resource TagsCollections Care
Behind The Scenes
A Day In The Life